Saturday 15 March 2014

A Common Assault

Most recently I posted this video to my YouTube channel, in response to the disgraceful comments Julie Burchill left on Paris Lees' column about catcalling. Burchill's contention that trans women never suffer harassment from guys during the years we're forced to present as male really got on my, well, tits, because I did experience harassment from guys as a 'boy' and I'm convinced a lot of it was due to their picking up my vulnerability as a trans person in denial. I also got harassed by cis girls at school too, but that's another story for another time. For now, check out this video, which I decided to perform in only my bra and pants (disclaimer: pants not shown but for full disclosure they were Marks & Spencer's black granny pants so knock yourself out imagining that, if it's your thing) the better to showcase the anatomical features discussed herein. Which means this video may be an intensely erotic experience for you if you have a fetish for seeing trans women read poetry in their underwear. Which is niche but hey, this is the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment